You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||5 years ago|
|backup||5 years ago|
|myphp-backup||5 years ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
|backup.php||5 years ago|
|index.php||5 years ago|
Simple script to create a backup of your MySQL Databases and files on shared host environments.
- Uses https://github.com/daniloaz/myphp-backup for MySQL Database Backups (GPL-3.0 License)
- Uses https://gist.github.com/MarvinMenzerath/4185113 for zipping the root Webspace dir
- License: GNU General Public License 3.0
- Author: Christoph Daniel Miksche (m5e.de)
- Upload the dir of this script to your webhost in the root directory
- Start the backup.php file via browser or cron
- The backups are saved in the "backup" directory of this script